"THE BEST LIST"
THE BEST LIST TO REDUCE YOUR SWELLING
No time to shop? No problem, here are my Favs from Amazon!
Hello, Sharon Vogel CLT here with my favorite protocol for swelling due to inflammation, lymphedema, lipedema, or more.
With 47 years of moving lymphatic fluid and 30 years as a licensed practitioner, I work with my heart.
Enjoy The Best List!
1. First, belly breathe with diaphragmatic breathing.
2. Self Skin Sweep utilizing The Vogel Method of VMLD manual lymphatic drainage medical massage in video to move lymph fluid right now. It is free and works!
3. Click to schedule a complimentary consult
5. Wedge pillow. When you put your feet up, your knees and legs drain then the belly breathing and skin sweeping VMLD help move the fluid. When you put your head on pillow, it helps to drain the sinus!
6. BBL pillow This special pillow may be wonderful for pregnancy, fat transfer or for those of us with both back pain and larger belly.
7. Lymphatic Drainage Drops. The herbs of Cleavers & Clover have been proposed to historically help the lymphatic fluid to flow better.
8. Dry Brush to rev up the stagnant lymphatic fluid. Unidirectional one way. Start at underarm to collar bone, belly to collar bone, knee to belly to collar bone, ankle to knee to belly to collar bone.
--> RSVP to learn about lymph at our Complimentary LYMPHORMATION class the 2nd Saturday of each month at 2pm at our Joliet office 3100 Theodore Street, Suite 202, Joliet. Limited space. RSVP at 630-241-4100
--> Click to schedule a 65 min VMLD Manual Lymphatic Drainage Medical Massage using The Vogel Method with CLT/LMT practitioners in
5002 Main Street, Suite A, Downers Grove
3100 Theodore Street, Suite 202, wheel chair accessible with elevator Joliet.