"THE BEST LIST"
THE BEST LIST TO REDUCE YOUR SWELLING
No time to shop? No problem, here are my Favs from Amazon!
Hello, Sharon Vogel CLT here with my favorite protocol for swelling due to inflammation, lymphedema, lipedema, or more.
With 47 years of moving lymphatic fluid and 30 years as a licensed practitioner, I work with my heart.
Enjoy The Best List!
1. First, belly breathe with with diaphragmatic breathing. First, push your belly out...now exhale and let the belly drop. Second, push your belly out while inhaling...now exhale and let the belly drop. This is hydrostatic pressure and acts as a siphon, vacuuming up the inflammation to then urinate out. Super! Now on to #2.
2. Video Self-Care Skin-Sweep around collar bone/clavicle and underarms utilizing The Vogel Method of VMLD manual lymphatic drainage medical massage in video to move lymph fluid right now. It is free and works! This is as easy as applying powder to a baby. Now gently skin sweep like a windshield wiper shown in the video! Super! Now #3.
3. Click to schedule a complimentary consult or call 630-241-4100 to RSVP for "LYMPHORMATION" Lymph lecture the second Saturday at 2pm at our Joliet location.
Vibration Plate (10 minutes stand on plate if no knee or spine issues, sit with feet on plate, put pillow on top and sit on pate, do planks on plate)
Travel version Move the lymphatic fluid and stagnant lymphatic in underarms, behind knees, top of shoulders.
Portable Vibration Massage (use on lymph junctures like behind knee, inguinal, axilla, terminus)
5. Wedge pillow - Inflatable travel portable version:. When you put your feet up, your knees and legs drain then the belly breathing and skin sweeping VMLD help move the fluid. When you put your head on pillow, it helps to drain the sinus!
Memory foam version:
6. BBL pillow This special pillow may be wonderful for pregnancy, fat transfer or for those of us with both back pain and larger belly.
7. Lymphatic Drainage Drops:
8. Dry brush
10. Waist Trainer
Click to schedule a 65 min VMLD Manual Lymphatic Drainage Medical Massage using The Vogel Method with CLT/LMT practitioners in
5002 Main Street, Suite A, Downers Grove
3100 Theodore Street, Suite 202, wheel chair accessible with elevator Joliet.