Hello, I am Abdu, Clinic Director and Lymphedema Therapist here at NLC:
For my patients, I make things simple again, using my hands as well as my heart,
I help my clients relax and bring them back to a world where life is meaningful !!!
You'll find me to be friendly, respectful and professional.
My Specialties include
- Certified Pre surgical, post surgical lymphatic drainage specialist.
- Licensed massage therapist, , Complete Decongestive Therapy,
- Board Certified, LMT-BCTMB , CLT-LANA
- Trigger point management Sports massage. Muscle Energy Technique for all muscle and tendon pains,
- Full body lymphatic drainage / massage to relief migraines, stress and to activate lymphatic system.
- Lymphatic drainage treatments accelerate the absorption and transportation of lymphatic fluids which contain allergens, toxins, bacteria, cell fragments, dead cells, viruses, and proteins,” This acceleration of the lymphatic system is an evidence-backed Trusted Source game changer for people with lymphedema or other conditions involving the lymphatic system. It can even help to reduce swelling after surgery, Levitt Gainsley notes that the treatment is also helpful for conditions such as acne, migraines, eczema, and digestive disorders.
My life's work includes:
- Worked as Physician with the United Nations for 25 years
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist(CLT) from American Academy of Lymphatic Studies (ACLOS) USA, Sebastian, Florida.
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage, MLD, ACLOS, Sebastian, Florida, USA
- Passed the United States Medical Licensing Examinations, USMLE, Philadelphia, PA.
- SOMA Institute for clinical massage therapy (LMT) ( Chicago, Ilinois)
- Sports Massage Therapy Certificate, SOMA Institute, (Chicago, Illinois)
- American Board Certified for Massage Therapy and Body Works, ( BCTMB)
Clinic Director - Downers Grove, IL
My Regular Hours